WELCOME TO THE HOMES FOR TEACHERS® PROGRAM
Our site offers you the opportunity to learn about us, the program, our affiliate partners, our donation program and corporate sponsors, and to search for your next home.
We help school teachers with the purchase or sale of their home and reward them for their important role in our community, and we help raise donations for our local schools.
What is the Homes For Teachers® Program?
- Our program helps all teachers and school employees save money when they purchase or sell a home, rewarding them for their important role in our community
- A program which evolved from a desire to help our communities, to help individuals and organizations which impact the lives of children
- Serves as a fundraiser for our local schools
- Our team of affiliate partners offers a “One Stop Shop” to assist teachers with mortgages, insurance, closings, inspections, and home warranties, to make their transaction fun, easy and stress-free as possible
How Does it Work?
- A teacher hires a Realtor® affiliated with the Homes For Teachers® Program to purchase or sell a home
- The teacher receives up to a $1,000 discount on the real estate commission at closing as a thank you for their service and hard work
- If a teacher is purchasing a home, they receive up to a $500 lender credit towards the home appraisal fee at closing and discounts on closing attorney fees
- First time home buyer, 3.5% down, and down payment loan assistance programs are available
- A $200 donation is made to the teacher’s school after the closing by the Realtor®
Who is Eligible?
- Teachers and paraprofessionals
- Principals, assistant principals, guidance counselors and coaches
- All other school personnel